Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ur way!

Did u remember the time we meet,sis?
did u remember the time we go through 4 all this time?
did u remember the time we study 2gether?
the time we laugh 2gether?
im so glad u are my fren sis,im proud of u
u can make things change from simple way to the hard way..ha2
but..
day by day,time by time i feel that ur going to avoid me..what wrong with u sis??
but..i ignore it,i set my mind to think positive about u..
i try to talk to u more and more but u ignore me once again..
hmmm,i still can bear it..go on with ur way sis if u still can't stand with me..
Well,i wonder that ur life will be ok if we go to the time that we don't know each other..
its ok with me..
pretend to be nothing is my good talent i think..he2
yea,i should do that 4 my precious fren 
Just ignored me and LETS IT BE IN UR WAY!


....................................(^^)v..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment